Sunday, April 26, 2009

Sleepin'

So, since I started following my Rules for Sleeping, I've been sleeping like a rock.

Except now I remember my dreams.

Like:

I'm at Sushi Express and a chiropractor is sitting next to me and tells me he can tell I need an adjustment. (True in real life.) So he cracks my back like 50 times and I start to worry because I read this article once about a lady who got a hole in an artery becausee a chiropractor mis-adjusted her, and it caused some kind of stroke-like thing (also true in real life), and I'm scared that will happen to me.

I have a baby, and I keep a car-seat on my scooter to drive it around. But then it crawls off while I'm in the bookstore and I feel so bad. And the only way to find it is to track down a book I haven't finished yet that was somehow sold to a used bookstore... but where is there a used bookstore in Taiwan? At the DuBois Mall, of course. Next to the pretzel place. Pretzels! Yum! I've been dying for a soft pretzel lately.

All my students are speaking some language that isn't English, Chinese, or Taiwanese. But did they forget how to speak, or did I? And If I ask someone else I'll lose my credibility. So we'll just watch videos on youtube. Except I can't find any videos on youtube!

Yeah, I'm not sure this sleeping thing is all it's cracked up to be.

No comments: