Sunday, November 02, 2008

Typical Taiwan

I used this picture because it's such a typical representation of the "countryside" in Taiwan- an extended family lives in a house with a factory nearby; the rest of the land is used for a rice field. I took it from the bike path near my apartment. Of course when you get in the mountains you can't build like this but this is really what Taiwan looks like when you leave a city. Here's the un-cropped version:


The cropped version is in my Title area. It's not quite wide enough but at least it's doable- before when I tried the picture was so big it filled up almost the whole screen.

I finally found a template that lets me have a wider text space- I think it's easier to read- am I right? Or do you like the old one better? Please comment if you have an opinion.

No comments: