Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Recipes

I am going to start posting recipes. Partly this is to share tasty recipes, partly because I worry about the downward spiral the world seems to be in. Mainly the thing that worries me is how expensive food is getting. I know the world will be wonderful soon but I don't want to starve in the meantime! So I figure beans and tofu will always be cheap relative to other forms of protein. And steak tastes good without a recipe so I will mostly post beans and tofu (not necessarily together!) recipes. The tofu recipes should be edible even if you think you don't like tofu. And they all taste good. They're also good if you live in a country like Taiwan and can only cook on a stovetop (no oven).

But I didn't want to have them filling up the new posts on my blog so there is a list that you can click on to the right. Or, if you want to see all the recipes at once, you can click on the "recipes" thing under "tags".

So check them out, and let me know if you have any good cheap recipes!

No comments: