Tuesday, August 26, 2008

The racing front

Heh, heh... you know I don't really race. But I did plan to do another Sprint Triathlon in September, a 10K running race in October, and an Olympic triathlon in November.

But I could never drag myself to the pool.

Then I realized, I don't want to do that.

So the plan now is to run like I mean it and maybe place in the top 3 in the 10k right here in Fong Yuan in October (I figure it's limited to 200 people... and if 10% of those are female... yeah, I have a chance!) And bike for fun and swim if I feel like it and then see if I want to sign up for the Olympic triathlon.

I've never actually trained to run fast before (always just trained to run farther) so I think it will be a good challenge. Even if I fail it will be good for me to try.

No comments: