Monday, October 13, 2008

Ohhhh...

I cannot believe how much I hurt. My hips a lot, my thighs moderately, my shins just a little. I felt OK after the race- I cooled down and stretched and iced (though I guess I iced the wrong things). I went for an easy bike ride this morning, believing that easy pedaling would get all the crud (lactic acid) out of my legs.

But I guess it's just muscle or tendon soreness. Seriously, it has gotten worse as the day went on. Sitting is fine, and standing still is fine, but everything else (standing up, walking, and especially going up and down stairs) is horrible. By my last class I was seriously groaning when I had to do those things. I took the elevator from the 4th to the 3rd floor. Ibuprofen does nothing.

That's all. Just complaining. It shouldn't hurt this much to be this slow. :I

No comments: