Monday, October 27, 2008

blech

don't read if you don't like grossness...

I felt great this morning... had Chinese class, had lunch, taught my first class, no problem. I sat down to prepare for my 2nd class and felt a little achy and queasy. I told my CT there's a slight chance I'll get sick and maybe you'll have to teach.

Five minutes later I threw up. And squat toilets are just not made for this. I cleaned up as best I could and asked for a mop and some cleaning solution. They gave me a mop but said the cleaning lady brings the wringer from home (?!?) and said I didn't need to worry about cleaning it up. I was like, people, this is for your benefit! Finally I commandeered some cleaning solution. Of course it made a mess- imagine mopping without a wringer- but whatever.

The one good thing about blogging- I just realized I could use a garbage can instead of a squat toilet for throwing up. Hopefully I will never have to use this idea but just in case.

Anyways I'm home now and feel not great but not like I'll die so that's good. Here's to a speedy recovery!

No comments: