Tuesday, April 03, 2007

It's been a long time since I've posted, I know! Garrett & Mandie (my brother and his wife) just left yesterday so I was basically on vacation for the last ten days. I have a lot of catching up to do on this! Lots of photos and stories to post.

The next couple days will be pretty busy- I have to spend many hours on my curriculum-writing thing today, and tomorrow I'm subbing Kindy and having a meeting and tutoring... but then we have a national holiday (Tomb Sweeping Day) so 3 days off from Hess. I have some plans but I will make some time to write too!

1 comment:

Guy said...

Every one is missing you here back home. Hope every thing is going well. I thought you were busy when i didn't see anything for awhile. The class is just about over for the summer, 2 classes left.Talk to you later.